If you're starting on your new Super life with Supercharging Green Smoothies and you'd like to upgrade your blender's abilities (think smooth consistency without the leafy or icy chunks) this ones for you
Click on the 'Details' tab for more details on how you can make your own perfectly smooth Super Smoothies.
|Item||JTC Omniblend High Speed Power Blender Model: TM 767|
|Contents||Motor Base, Blender Container, Blender Cover, Tamper (Mixing Stick)|
|Capacity||2L (68 OZ) (2000 C.C.) (8.5 CUPS)|
2 year warranty. Free repair service, unless new parts need to be replaced.
Customers shoulder the responsibility of transporting the said item to and from our office in New Manila, Quezon City for service and repairs.
|Service & Parts||
Repair service and part replacement beyond the warranty duration also available.
|Return Policy||Although unlikely, if any defects are found immediately upon receipt of the item, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will facilitate repairs as needed or replace with a new one right away.|
Flat rate shipping of only Php 75.00 within Metro Manila or Php 200 outside Metro Manila (can also include other orders).
You'll be blending up your leveled up Super Smoothies in no time!
1. Make sure the switch is off. Plug the blender to the proper outlet.
2. Place the container with its cover on the base.
3. Make sure that the speed is on zero (0) and the switch is not on High. Switch the blender on.
4. Slowly turn the the dial to increase to your desired speed.
5. You can also use the mixing stick to push ingredients downward for more thorough blending.
6. Once done, remove from High and turn back speed dial back to zero (0).
7. Switch the blender off and unplug.
Tip: Place the soft items first in the blender such as vegetables and fruits and the hard items such as ice at the top
For free recipes, download our Free 110-page Green Smoothie Super Starter Guide + Recipes (eBook).
Power up! Get that blender roaring. It's time to go Super.