Made by Maxine Almond Butter
It’s yummy nummy protein in spreadable form. It’s heaven in a spoon. It’s more than just for breakfast. Dinner, snacking, munching, what have you. Trust us on this one.
||Natural | Organic | Plant-Based | Proudly from the Philippines
||Made By Maxine
Imported US almonds, touch of salt
High in Calcium, Iron, Fiber, Vitamin E, Magnesium
No Refined Sugars or Oils
High in healthy fats / monounsaturated fats which keeps satiety longer
Almonds help lower blood pressure and are nutrient dense
Made by Low Glycemic Coconut Sugar
Proudly from the Philippines, Made by Max sells a range of almond butter products
All natural and zero added oils (the oils come from the almonds themselves!) and refined sugars.
Most important - The Max PROMISE: A minimum 70% almond content per jar!
Organic coconut sugar is used to make it diabetic friendly (less blood sugar rises/ low glycemic), similar regular sugar but with a slight caramel taste.
Oil separation may occur but can easily be remedied by fully stirring the mixture – oil that appears is oil from the almonds themselves, nothing else.
Shelf life is 10-12 months at room temp – AVOID exposure to extreme temperatures (especially heat as this can promote rancidity), and 5-6 months in the refrigerator.
- Best with WARM toast (to bring out the almond flavor)
- As a creamy protein packed sweet dip with fruit slices
- Serving suggestion: apple slices orange slices
- Mixed with vegan ice cream!
- Serving suggestion: Cinnamon Vanilla goes well with coffee ice cream, Extra Dark Cacao with choco milk or dark choco
- Enjoy with bananas to impart a sweeter dimension (esp. with Extra Dark Cacao almond butter)
- Serving suggestion: banana almond butter smoothies
- Slathered on waffles, toast, pancakes
- Mixed with oatmeal and granola for added crunch and protein
- Serving Suggestion: Toasted Macaroon Dark Cacao for added crunch
- Almond butter Cookies
- Almond butter Fudge (Mix almond butter with coconut oil, freeze and voila!)
- BEST ENJOYED: CLEAN OFF THE SPOON. :)