Made by Maxine Almond Butter
It’s yummy nummy protein in spreadable form. It’s heaven in a spoon. It’s more than just for breakfast. Dinner, snacking, munching, what have you. Trust us on this one.
||Natural | Organic | Plant-Based | Proudly from the Philippines
||Made By Maxine
Imported US almonds, hazelnuts, organic coconut sugar, organic cacao nibs, organic vanilla bean, touch of salt
High in Calcium, Iron, Fiber, Vitamin E, Magnesium
No Refined Sugars or Oils
High in healthy fats / monounsaturated fats which keeps satiety longer
Almonds help lower blood pressure and are nutrient dense
Made by Low Glycemic Coconut Sugar
Proudly from the Philippines, Made by Max sells a range of almond butter products
All natural and zero added oils (the oils come from the almonds themselves!) and refined sugars.
Most important - The Max PROMISE: A minimum 70% almond content per jar
Organic coconut sugar is used to make it diabetic friendly (less blood sugar rises/ low glycemic), similar regular sugar but with a slight caramel taste..
Oil separation may occur but can easily be remedied by fully stirring the mixture – oil that appears is oil from the almonds themselves, nothing else
Shelf life is 10-12 months at room temp – AVOID exposure to extreme temperatures (especially heat as this can promote rancidity), and 5-6 months in the refrigerator.
For nutrition facts, here's a estimated calorie count for the almond butters: (per serving is 1tbsp or 22g):
Cinnamon Vanilla: 9.8g fat, carbohydrate 8.1g, protein 4.1g
Extra Dark Cacao: 10g fat, carbohydrate 7g, protein 3g
- Best with WARM toast (to bring out the almond flavor)
- As a creamy protein packed sweet dip with fruit slices
- Serving suggestion: apple slices orange slices
- Mixed with vegan ice cream!
- Serving suggestion: Cinnamon Vanilla goes well with coffee ice cream, Extra Dark Cacao with choco milk or dark choco
- Enjoy with bananas to impart a sweeter dimension (esp. with Extra Dark Cacao almond butter)
- Serving suggestion: banana almond butter smoothies
- Slathered on waffles, toast, pancakes
- Mixed with oatmeal and granola for added crunch and protein
- Serving Suggestion: Toasted Macaroon Dark Cacao for added crunch
- Almond butter Cookies
- Almond butter Fudge (Mix almond butter with coconut oil, freeze and voila!)
- BEST ENJOYED: CLEAN OFF THE SPOON. :)