Want to stay updated when we announce new class schedules? Sign up here.
You've started on your daily Super Green Smoothies, now it's time to level up and add another nutrient-rich punch to your daily meals by learning how to whip up your own delicious Super Salads using whole, fresh, plant-based ingredients.
This class is going to be very interesting with our own dairy-free twists (We'll be making Vegan Parmesan, Vegan Caesar Dressing, Vegan Mayonnaise, among others). 100% Plant-Based and 100% Good for You.
Absolutely fun and exciting. Meet new friends who are on the same Super journey as you, with the great reward of enjoying your Super creations at the end. You will also be bringing home extras to share with your family.
Power up! Get ready for some Super fun.
|What You'll Learn
In this Super Class, you will learn how to:
- Compose different salads using greens, grains, noodles, and starchy vegetables
- Make a plant-based version of parmesan cheese
- Make a plant-based version of Caesar salad dressing
- Make a plant-based version of mayonnaise using tofu
- Make a citrus juice-based dressing
- Make a miso- and sesame-based dressing
- Make tahini from scratch
- Make garlic croutons from whole wheat bread
- Cook quinoa
- Cook soba noodles
- Roast, boil, and blanch vegetables
- Utilize seaweed and herbs to season dishes
- Use natural alternatives to white sugar
- Ultimately, create a completely satisfying, colourful, and nutritionally-balanced spread of salads utilizing fruits, vegetables, sea vegetables, leafy greens, whole grains, soy, legumes, nuts, seeds, herbs, and spices.
Vegan Caesar salad with garlic croutons and almond parmesan
Garlic-dill potato salad with homemade egg-free mayonnaise
Black bean-quinoa salad with roasted vegetables
Soba noodle salad with baked tofu and miso-sesame dressing
|Our Super Kitchen Guru
||We've partnered up with our good friend and vegan chef extraordinaire, Marie Gonzalez of Kitchen Revolution. Click on the 2nd tab above for more on Marie.
||Saturday, September 28, 2013, 1 - 5 pm
New Manila, Quezon City
(Complete details to be sent upon full registration, at least 3 days prior to event)
|What to Bring
- Containers for extra food to take home
|How to Register
1. Select correct event date and preferred quantity (number of pax) above. Add to Cart.
2. Click on Check Out. (Kindly disregard notes on shipping in the confirmation email you will receive, since this only applies to items that are usually shipped. No shipping charge will be applied to this event.)
Registration is not considered complete until fully paid in order to give way to others, as slots are limited.
If paying via credit card or PayPal, select the PayPal option when checking out.
If paying via bank deposit, select the Bank Deposit option when checking out. Simply take a photo of the deposit slip and email to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject "PIZZA CLASS - [Participant's Name]" within 2 business days of registering, as we will be freeing your slot for others on the wait list if unconfirmed. Registration is not complete without emailing the deposit slip.
An email with event details (e.g. directions to venue) will be sent at least 3 days prior to event.
For any questions, you may contact 0917-5371500 / 0917-5102697.
Power up! This class is going to be Super. See you there!
About our Super Kitchen Guru: Marie Gonzalez
Marie is the mastermind behind Kitchen Revolution, an Alabang-based gourmet food company that specializes in holistic, plant-based cooking classes, workshops, and lectures. She is a graduate of the Natural Gourmet Institute in New York City and has completed Cornell University’s Plant-Based Nutrition program. Marie is passionate about good food that tastes amazing, nourishes the body, and is gentle on the earth.
To learn more about Marie, head over to www.kitchenrevolution.ph
About Us: The Superfood Grocer Philippines
Our Mission: To make living healthy easy.
We are committed to waking you up, arming you with knowledge, and empowering you to proactively choose to live a superlife -- achieving the highest form of health, bursting with life and energy, free from disease, lethargy, and imbalance -- for yourself and your loved ones.
We are champions of natural, nutrient-rich, no-nonsense, plant-based foods known for their superior nutritional impact on the human body.
We are passionate about education that comes with a truly healthy, thriving, plant-based lifestyle and we are strongly grounded on principles that stand for genuine goodness.
Choose to live a superlife! Let us show you how.