We thought it would be helpful to create a resource page that you can check for all your health and fitness needs. We will add to it as we learn more, we have gone over all of these books and references and they are all highly recommended in your journey to vibrant health and fitness.
- Eat to Live: The Amazing Nutrient-Rich Program for Fast and Sustained Weight Loss, Revised Edition -by Dr. Joel Fuhrman, A Bestseller, great book and easy beginner read for general health and chronic disease.
- The China Study: The Most Comprehensive Study of Nutrition Ever Conducted and the Startling Implications for Diet, Weight Loss and Long-Term Health- by Dr. T. Colin Campbell, One of the most comprehensive books and studies on nutrition, T. Colin Campbell tackles how we can reverse diseases such as cancer through food.
- Prevent and Reverse Heart Disease: The Revolutionary, Scientifically Proven, Nutrition-Based Cure - Award winning program of Dr Caldwell Esselstyn on reversing and preventing heart disease, as Dr. Esselstyn points out, no one needs to suffer or die from heart disease as it is 100% preventable and reversible.
- Dr. Neal Barnard's Program for Reversing Diabetes: The Scientifically Proven System for Reversing Diabetes without Drugs- Dr. Neal Barnard discusses what causes diabetes in the first place and how to reverse it through food. Great and easy read.
- Super Immunity: The Essential Nutrition Guide for Boosting Your Body's Defenses to Live Longer, Stronger, and Disease Free - by Dr Joel Fuhrman, Great read on achieving super immunity from disease and the common ailments such as flu and colds. No Drugs, No shots, no sick days.
- The 80/10/10 Diet -by Dr. Douglas Graham, Breakthrough health, and boundless energy is the common result of following this diet, one of the most revolutionary approaches to raw food and health with thousands of testimonials and results
- Power Foods for the Brain: An Effective 3-Step Plan to Protect Your Mind and Strengthen Your Memory - Dr Neal Barnard discusses what causes mental disorders such as Alzheimers and how we can protect ourselves and our loved ones from it.
- Nutritionfacts.org-by Dr. Michael Greger, online website with free videos discussing nutrition and diseases. The website is 100% non profit and is free from bias of any industry. Type in any keyword such as diabetes etc and get the unbiased research with regards to disease and food.
- Forks over knives-Great movie to watch, summarizes the book the China Study and is responsible for getting people to see the implications of their food and the benefits of a plant based diet.
- Healing Cancer From Inside Out-Must watch for those battling cancer, talks about the dangers of chemotherapy and the practical way to reverse cancer naturally.